26.1.06

New video.

Date of Completion: 01/26/06

Content: Weapons video.

Title: Dramatic

Duration: 45 seconds.

Description: What to say about this one? Well, Kou was over the other day, and we hadn't shot any videos. Last five minutes of his visit before he headed off to tkd, I asked if he could record me practicing some moves I've been working on with the bo. Yeah so anyway, after he left, I put them up in the computer and wasn't expecting to come up with a short music vid, but new videos fell in place with some slightly older ones coming up with this.

I entitled it "Dramatic" because I just find it to be very dramatic. It's the music and the opening I think. Anyway, if anyones out there, enjoy, and feel free to leave a comment on what you think!

Song Used: Tokyo Philmarmonic Chorus - "Divinity II"

= Shaian =

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Alexiel said...

That was t3h coolness ^^ You're definitely making the bo bow down to you <3 In other words, you're becoming much more streamlined with your motions.

Keep it up, partner.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Tri-Force said...

Thank you, it was just so random ^^ And thanks, I really want to be great by the time spring/summer comes aroud, way more fluent that I am now.

I have a lot of goals for this spring, just hope I can accomplish them ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home